Magnetic couplingis acouplingthat transfers torque from one shaft, but using a magnetic field rather than a physical mechanical connection.
Magneticcouplings are most often used for liquid pumps and propeller systems, since a static, physical barrier can be placed between the two shafts to separate the fluid from the motor operating in air. Magneticcouplings preclude the use of shaft seals, which eventually wear out and fail from the sliding of two surfaces against each another. Magnetic couplings are also used for ease of maintenance on systems that typically require precision alignment, when physical shaft couplings are used, since they allow a greater off axis error between the motor and driven shaft.
Magnet: Neodymium Magnet
Sleeve: Austenite stainless steel, such as SS304, SS316.
Main part: 20# steel, martensitic stainless steel
Magnetic coupling for standard applications
No contact of torque transmitting elements
No maintenance necessary
High efficient can optional
3. Recommended applications
-Oil and gas industry
-Top drive mixers/agitators
4. How does magnetic coupling work?
ManuafacturingProcess and Magnetization
1. With dry process can produce isotropic & anisotropic magnets, the tool can be changed and developed easily.
2. With wet process only can produce anisotropic magnets,it is complicated to change the tool and the tooling charge is high.
3. Isotropic ferrite magnets can be magnetized in any direction.
4. Anisotropic ferrite magnets are all oriented in the manufacturing direction, and can be magnetized in the direction of orientation.
1.We will help you with your order. Usually we ask for the following information. A.
1). Product material,size, grade, surface coating, quantities required. etc..if available, a sketch or drawing with dimensions and tolerances. 2). Delivered magnetized or unmagnetized? Magnetization direction? 3). Information on what you want to use the magnet for?
2. Can you do OEM and ODM?
A. OEM and ODM are acceptable. You can inform us of your requirements for reference.
3. What about the sample lead time and charge?
A. If OEM or ODM, it will take about 1-2 weeks for our factory to calculate the charge. If items are available or in stock, it will be 5-10 days to be sent. The charge depends on your final confirmation of the draft.
4. How can I place an order? A: You can contact us by email about your order details, or place order on line. 5. What’s the order procedure? A: First we discuss order details, production details by email or TM. Then we issue you an PI for your confirmation. You will be requested to do pr-epaid full payment or deposit before we go into production. After we get the deposit, we start to process the order. We usually need 15-25 days if we don’t have the items in stock. Before production has been finished, we will contact you for shipment details, and the balance payment. After payment has been settled, we start to prepare the shipment for you.
6. How can I pay you? A: After you confirm our PI, we will request you to pay. T/T (HSBC bank) and Paypal, Western Union are the most usual ways we are using, L/C, D/A and D/P are also available. 7. Can we visit your factory? A: Visiting our factory is high appreciated. We will send you the invitation as you make sure of the schedule.