Gear Rubber Coupling Connector Excavator Engine Parts SOLAR 210W-V SOLAR 015
|Suitable||Excavator Engine Drive|
|Feature||Excellent in resistance to heat, low temperature and oil|
|Performance||Excellent in absorbing vibrations and shocks|
|Application||Hyd.Pump shaft to Engine Flywheel|
|Place of Origin||HangZhou,China(Mainland)|
|Name||Excavator hydraulic pump coupling|
Why choose us:
Experience more than 20 years’ experience
Wholesaler We supply a wide range of spare parts for excavators
arm cylinder seal kit, Boom cylinder seal kit, Bucket cylinder seal kit, main pump seal kit, travel motor seal kit,
swing motor seal kit, control valve seal kit, center joint seal kit, track adjust seal kit, bushings,
floating seals, o-ring box, pusher, etc.
cylinder heads, cylinder blocks, crankshafts, camshafts, connecting rods, water pumps, turbo chargers,
engine assys, fan blades, main bearing and connecting rod bearings, pistons, piston rings, liner kits, etc.
hydraulic cylinder assembly, gear pump assembly, hydraulic pump assembly, travel motor assembly, final drive assembly, swing motor assembly,
main valve assembly, service valves, gasket kits, etc.
solenoid valves, water sensors, pressure sensors, throttle motors, stop solenoid, controllers, monitors, etc.
seal kits, bushings, floating seals, o-ring box, pushers, couplings, engine cushions, bearings, gears, fuel filter
oil filter, air filter, track link assy, front idler, carrier roller, hydraulic oil cooler, water tank, track link assy, etc.
Product show as below:
couplings, rubber mounts, gera parts, hydraulic seals and seal kits for hydraulic hammers, rock breakers, hydraulic excavators,wheel loaders, and JCB badkhoe loaders.
And, Our company also supply:
Engine parts, hydraulic piston pump and hydraulic travel motor, Swing motor assembly and hydraulic component parts, electric parts, etc. Hydraulic hammer breaker parts with piston, cylinder, chisel, through bolt, side bolt, top bush, front head bushing,accumlator, valve, etc.
We always try our best for all our customers and make it better and better. Welcome!
What Is a Gear Coupling and How Does It Work?
A gear coupling is a type of mechanical coupling that connects two shafts together to transmit torque and rotational motion between them. It consists of two gear-like hubs with external teeth that mesh together and transmit torque via the engagement of the teeth. The gear teeth on the hubs allow for high torque transmission and provide flexibility to accommodate misalignments between the shafts.
The working principle of a gear coupling can be summarized as follows:
1. Gear Hubs: A gear coupling consists of two hubs, each attached to the respective shafts that need to be connected. The hubs have external gear teeth that mesh together when the coupling is assembled.
2. Gear Teeth Engagement: When the two gear hubs are brought together during installation, the gear teeth on one hub mesh with the corresponding teeth on the other hub. This meshing creates a strong mechanical connection between the two shafts.
3. Torque Transmission: As the connected shafts rotate, the gear teeth engage and transmit torque from one shaft to the other. The gear coupling can handle high torque loads, making it suitable for heavy-duty applications.
4. Misalignment Compensation: One of the key advantages of a gear coupling is its ability to accommodate various types of misalignment, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignments between the connected shafts. This misalignment compensation helps reduce stress on the connected equipment and prevents premature wear.
5. Lubrication: Gear couplings may require lubrication to reduce friction between the gear teeth and ensure smooth operation. Proper lubrication helps improve the efficiency and longevity of the coupling.
Gear couplings are commonly used in various industrial applications, such as power generation, steel mills, mining, and heavy machinery. They offer high torque capacity, excellent misalignment accommodation, and reliability, making them a preferred choice for transmitting power in demanding environments.
editor by CX 2023-08-22